Lisa Marie Presley had a deeply emotional reason for keeping her son Benjamin’s body on dry ice after his passing.

After her son Benjamin passed away, Lisa Marie Presley kept his body on dry ice for two months for a very heartbreaking reason. Just under four years had gone since the terrible suicide death of her son Benjamin Keough, when Lisa Marie, 54, passed away in January 2023.

Lisa Marie, the sole child of Elvis Presley, departed from her twin children, Harper and Finley Lockwood, who are 16 years old, and her daughter Riley Keough, who is a star of Daisy Jones & The Six. Riley finished a book she had written, From Here to the Great Unknown, and it was published on October 8 following her death.

Lisa Marie Presley died at the age of 54 in January 2023

In her memoir, Lisa Marie discussed Benjamin’s sudden passing in 2020 and disclosed that she had held his body for two months before burying him in a casita bedroom. As she had explained to her father, Elvis Presley, “there is no law in California that requires someone to be buried immediately,” and she felt it was important to give Benjamin the time she needed to say goodbye.

Lisa Marie Presley and Benjamin Keough pictured in 2010 (Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

Lisa Marie was just nine years old when Elvis passed away, so having his body at home and being able to visit and talk with him had been consoling. Throughout that time, she kept Benjamin’s remains at 55 degrees while debating whether to bury him in Graceland or Hawaii.

Riley Keough finished her late mom's memoir (Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for The Gotham Film & Media Institute)

She acknowledged in the biography, “I became so accustomed to him being there, taking care of him… I was grateful that I could continue to raise him until I was ready to say goodbye, even if it was only for a short while longer.

There’s a new game in town and his name is Oliver Anthony

Step aside, TayIor Swift. There’s a new game in town and his name is Oliver Anthony. Anthony’s latest concert, which was unannounced until the day before, more than doubIed any of the attendance records set by Taylor Swift’s overrated “Eras Tour.

It was amazing, said concert promoter Joe Barron

We went from Ted Nugent and the Chili Cookoff on Saturday to nearly a million peopIe in and around the fairground on Sunday. Ted was honored to be part of it, albeit a little embarrassed.

I just want to thank Ted Nugent, Anthony told the crowd, “Had he not recommended I come, none of you would have gotten to taste his award-winning canned whitetaiI chili.” Anthony then said a prayer, read from Ezekiel 7, and played both of his songs.

The crowd hadn’t considered how to get out, and local authorities beIieve some may be stuck near the center of the event for weeks or even months. With winter coming, said ALLOD Journalisticator Tara Newhole, They may have to airdrop supplies to these morons.

New hole reports that she hasn’t seen that many overalls since Sacha Baron Cohen got all the bumpkins to sing Wuhan Flu. Anthony, who remains smack-dab in the middle of the whole thing, has seized controI of the situation, declared martial law, and suspended all food stamps to those who couId feed themselves if they weren’t running out of food and moving on to some Mad Max hellscape fairly soon.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*