KING CHARLES’ HEALTH TAKES A TURN FOR THE WORSE: REPORTS SUGGEST AN ‘INEVITABLE END

Even though it might seem like King Charles is getting better, experts say he is still very ill, and the palace is preparing for his funeral.

The plan for dealing with the king’s passing, known as Operation Menai Bridge, is already in place. This plan is being prepared because there is a chance the 75-year-old king, who is fighting cancer, might not recover.

Read on to find out why the plans for the king’s funeral are moving quickly!

Getty Images

When Queen Elizabeth II became queen in 1952, preparations for Operation London Bridge began soon after. This plan covered everything that would happen after her death, including how to announce it, the period of mourning, her state funeral, and how King Charles III would become king.

Despite just becoming king in 2022 after the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, Charles III’s time on the throne has been overshadowed by his health issues. As royal experts report that he is still very sick, preparations for his funeral are moving forward. This situation is bringing urgency to the plans, known as Operation Menai Bridge, which outline the steps following the king’s death.

In January 2024, less than a year after his coronation in May 2023, King Charles underwent a procedure to treat an enlarged prostate. However, by February, the palace announced that he had been diagnosed with cancer.

In a statement shared on February 10, 2024, through the royal family’s social media, Charles expressed his gratitude for the support and well wishes he received, noting that such kind thoughts are a great comfort to those affected by cancer.

In his statement, King Charles also mentioned how sharing his cancer diagnosis has helped raise awareness and support for cancer organizations. He expressed deep admiration for the work of these organizations, which has grown stronger due to his personal experience with the illness.

During King Charles’s treatment for cancer, the king’s eldest son, Prince William, took on additional royal duties. He also provided emotional support to his wife, Kate, who announced her own cancer diagnosis in March 2024.

A source reveals that Prince William has taken on more responsibilities and is now involved in many of the decisions, as King Charles continues to struggle with his health.

The king has recently resumed public appearances, but he’s finding it difficult. According to the source, his appearances are shorter than usual. After each engagement, he is quickly transported by helicopter and then needs to rest.

The source also notes that, despite it being an uncomfortable topic, the plans for King Charles’s funeral are being prepared due to his worsening health.

The Daily Beast reports that there’s growing concern in the palace, with friends finding it hard to stay positive. A close friend said, “Of course, he is determined to beat it and they are doing everything they can, but he is really very unwell. More than they are letting on.”

Operation Menai Bridge, the plan for the king’s death, is being regularly updated, similar to the plan for Queen Elizabeth II’s passing. This plan ensures a smooth transition of power and includes specific codewords for all members of the royal family.

When the time comes, the late king will lie in state at the Palace of Westminster for mourning, and he will likely be buried in the royal vault at King George VI Memorial Chapel in Windsor Castle.

The palace is preparing a funeral fit for a king. “The palace may seem to suggest that Charles is improving, but he’s still very sick,” an insider told In Touch in an August 2024 interview. “Officials are making sure the funeral meets his wishes and proper protocol.”

Let us know what you think about this story and share it with your friends to see what they think!

Angelina Jolie’s former security guard comes out with shocking allegations against her in Brad Pitt case

According to the documents, Webb was the “head of Jolie’s security detail for two decades, and he remained in that role for approximately four years after the couple divorced.”
Webb stated that Jolie “required him and his contractors to sign NDAs relating to various personal and professional details of her, and her family’s, life.”
After the couple filed for divorce, they had a major custody battle over their six children. According to the documents, Webb claimed he “received multiple calls from Jolie’s representative, who told Mr. Webb to remind his staff that they had entered into NDAs with Jolie and that if they testified in a custody proceeding, Jolie would sue them.”


Webb said that he had conveyed the message to his contractors, and both of them confirmed that they would testify if they were to be subpoenaed.
The documents further claimed that “one of them told Webb that ‘he would testify about statements he overheard that Ms. Jolie made to the children, encouraging them to avoid spending time with Mr. Pitt during custody visits.’”

The documents also stated that the “the two security contractors both testified” despite being threated with being sued and shortly after, Mr. Webb’s company was fired by Jolie.
Webb himself does not claim to have heard Jolie’s directive instructing the children not to interact with Pitt during custody visits. He now also works for Pitt.

Jolie’s attorney, Paul Murphy has since then addressed the media over this matter. He said in a statement, “Mr. Pitt’s continued attempt to equate common NDAs for security personnel and housekeepers covering confidential information employees learn at work, with him demanding an expanded NDA to ensure the continued coverup of his deplorable actions remains shameful.” “This case is not about NDAs in general, but about power and control. All Angelina has ever wanted was separation and health, with positive relationships between all members of their family, including Mr. Pitt. She looks forward to the day when he is finally able to let her go,” the statement further read.
The latest filing comes after over a month after Jolie’s lawyer filed documents claiming that Pitt had been physically abusive toward her even before the alleged infamous plane incident of 2016. That incident, according to documents, was the final straw in asking for a divorce.

The motion that Jolie’s legal team filed in early April, most revolved around the dispute over their shares of ownership in their French winery estate, Château Miraval.
Her legal team filed a motion asking the court to compel Pitt and his legal team to provide “responses” and “documents” that explained why the actor “suddenly conditioned his purchase of Jolie’s share of Miraval on her agreeing to a greatly expanded NDA now covering Pitt’s personal misconduct, whether related to Miraval or not.”
Jolie firmly claims that this move to demand NDAs was Pitt’s attempt to “cover up” the alleged abuse against Jolie and their children.

Pitt was never charged with a crime after authorities investigated the 2016 plane incident.
In contrast to what Jolie’s legal team is saying, Pitt’s lawyers allege that it was Jolie and her team who requested a “broader” NDA.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*