
While Ohio Senator JD Vance (R) remains silent on the newly emerged drag photos, former Rep. George Santos has been vocal on the matter.
On Sunday, a photo of the Republican vice presidential nominee in a blonde wig and a long dress went viral, drawing attention due to its clash with the GOP’s frequent stance against drag and LGBTQ+ rights.
The photos that caused a stir on the social media were posted on X by Matt Bernstein with the caption, “new: i have obtained a photo of jd vance in drag while at yale law school.”

The authenticity of the photos was confirmed by Travis Whitfill, who provided them, stating, “This was taken in 2012… Photo was taken by a classmate and sent to me.”

As expected, people reacted to the photo, with one person writing, “Ladies and gentleman, a picture of JD Vance in drag while attending Yale Law School. I don’t share this to shame those who do drag, but rather to shame those who attack drag while having a history of enjoying the art form themselves.” Someone else commented: “Feelin’ cute. Might run for Vice President later.” A third added: “Don’t call JD Vance weird because he wore drag. Call him a hypocrite and a bigot for demonizing others who wear drag.”
There were also those who stood for Vance, including Republican U.S. representative from New York George Santos who said Vance’s photos were more of a goofy costume from a college house party than drag, as reported by TMZ.
“To call that drag is disingenuous and I think most dudes at some point in their lives have played around with costumes that are gender bender. Couples do that all the time. The wife will dress up as a guy, the husband will dress up as a woman. It’s definitely not drag,” Santos said.
Please SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook.
Bomb discovery! He accidentally found a car at the bottom of the river and called the police

Twelve years ago, in the central Russian city of Cheboksary, two young people, ages twenty-five and twenty-two, respectively, named Ilya Zhirnov and Kira Cherkasova, vanished from sight. Until the amateur diver discovered their automobile at the bottom of the river, no one knew what had happened to them.
The police claimed that the car had been submerged for more than ten years.
The police identified the two missing people with the use of identity documents that survived the underwater submersion. The diver found two bodies and the young people’s personal items inside the automobile.
Even though this is a heartbreaking discovery, it might provide fresh insight into the case.
As per the police’s first theory, the two lost control of their car on the icy road and ended up in the river without anyone noticing or reporting the mishap to the authorities.
But a lot of people are curious about how long it will take the police to find out for sure what actually happened to the two people. Will this case be opened for further investigation?
Is it possible that this discovery will lead to the discovery of more hints or proof that will shed light on what transpired twelve years ago?
For the time being, it’s unclear what more research will turn up.
For the time being, it’s unclear what more research will turn up.
But the amateur diver’s finding shows that we shouldn’t give up on finding the answers to the problems we have. For those looking for information in cases of missing people or unsolved crimes, it may represent a major breakthrough.
In the end, this finding ought to cause us to reflect on the people who remain unaccounted for and serve as a reminder that sometimes the solutions are there in front of us.
Leave a Reply