
Sometimes, keeping up with Hollywood glitz requires using procedures like plastic surgery to seem younger. It’s no secret that a lot of celebrities choose cosmetic surgery in order to maintain their youthful appearance and the chances it presents.
Actress Sally Field is among some in the film industry who are unwilling to adopt this trend, though.

It’s safe to say that Field has an impressive career because she has starred in movies like Forrest Gump, Norma Rae, Mrs. Doubtfire, and Sweetheart. She has also been nominated for two BAFTA Film Awards, two Academy Awards, three Primetime Emmy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, two SAG Awards, and most recently, the Life Achievement Award.
She is 76 years old, but she still looks amazing and is content with the way she looks. She accepted her naturally gray hair and looked stunning in black for her SAG Achievement Award speech.
“I felt out of the spotlight, cautious, and reserved. But I never knew what I would say or do when I was on stage. I’d surprise myself,” the actress remarked. “It’s great, but I wasn’t hoping for attention or praise.”

“Acting has always been about preserving those precious moments when I feel whole, thoroughly, and sometimes dangerously alive,” the actress went on. It has never been easy to find a way there.
They gave me the confidence to be vulnerable and revealed aspects of myself to me that I never would have otherwise known. I’ve spent my entire life at work. Over the course of her nearly 60-year career, she said, “I have never been happier to identify as an actor.”

She was questioned in 2016 about her feelings over her portrayal of the venerable and quirky Doris Miller.
“It’s alright, I’m an old woman; seventy is old.” I’ve gained strength from my years; I’ve owned them and earned the right to have them. And it’s okay, even if I don’t like my neck and a lot of other things,” Field said to NPR.

And although there is a serious battle against ageism in Hollywood, Field chooses to remain true to herself when it comes to the natural aging process. “When I watch myself on TV, I think, ‘Oh, I wish that weren’t happening to my neck. In addition, your face is contracting and your eyes are protruding. But then I see some of the women that I used to think were so beautiful—women who have had plastic surgery. I’m feeling right now, oh no. Don’t do that! She had previously stated, “And that would seem disrespectful to who they are right now.”
Field experienced two marriages and two divorces. She wed Steven Craig in 1986, and the two of them had two boys. In 1975, the pair decided to call it quits.

Before she married film producer Alan Greisman, she dated Burt Reynolds. Greisman and Field are parents to a son.
She ultimately made the decision to devote herself fully to her work, but the turning point in her life came when she became a grandmother.
She loved spending time with her grandchildren at her lovely beach house with views of the ocean, and she embraced her new job.
We adore Sally Field.
Please use Facebook to SHARE this post with your loved ones.
Here’s when Kate Middleton is going to appear
The question of what is going on behind closed doors at Windsor is one of the most asked questions during the last couple of months, or better said since Kate Middleton‘s last public appearance.
The Princess of Wales had undergone a “planned” abdominal surgery in mid-January and ever since, her exact health state or whereabouts haven’t been discussed by the Palace except for the statement which came as a for of reassurance that she was “doing well,” and that they won’t be sharing any details except when they feel something truly significant takes place.
The people of Britain, as well as those from around the world who closely follow the situation involving Kate and the rumors surrounding her state, were given a glimpse of hope when the Minister of Defense confirmed that she would be attending the Trooping the Colour dress rehearsal ceremony on June 8, ahead of the main event on June 15.

However, it later turned out that it was a mistake and that Kate’s potential return to royal duty event has been deleted from an Army website. As per GB News, Kensington Palace was “not consulted” regarding the Princess of Wales’ appearance.
“It seems the MoD jumped the gun with this announcement and that Kensington Palace was not consulted…we will have to wait to see if the PoW will be well enough to attend,” Telegraph royal reporter Victoria Ward posted on X.
What’s most, the event’s overview mentioned Kate’s presence multiple times.
“Trooping the Colour reviewed by Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales is identical to Trooping the Colour reviewed by His Majesty The King,” “Trooping the Colour reviewed by Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales also includes 250 soldiers from the Foot Guards,” and “The soldiers will be inspected by Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, Colonel Irish Guards.”
The site removed every information related to Kate and the event as well as her photo on the site’s landing page.

Kate hasn’t been seen in public for a long period of time, which is very unusual for a royal of her rank.
The public could last see her on a photo taken by TMZ, which some claimed was staged.
She also posted a photo herself on Mother’s Day on which she could be seen together with her children, but it was later determined the photo had been edited at parts which led to the news agencies to issue “kill notices,” which are advisory notices to remove or not use a specific photo.
“It appears that the source has manipulated the image,” the Associated Press notification read.
They also released a statement, saying, “The Associated Press initially published the photo, which was issued by Kensington Palace. The AP later retracted the image because at closer inspection, it appears that the source had manipulated the image in a way that did not meet AP’s photo standards. The photo shows an inconsistency in the alignment of Princess Charlotte’s left hand.

Although the Palace didn’t comment on the edited photo, Kate herself decided to explain why the image had “flaws.”
On her and William’s official X account, she wrote, “Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother’s Day. C.”
Kensington Palace has later confirmed it “would not be reissuing the original unedited photograph of Kate and her children.”
Please SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook.
Leave a Reply